Between The V and The W

Is a story: Of life, of love, of politics, of anything that crosses this head of mine.

Links
KBW
<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>
Other things
Other things
cerebral palsy attorneys
cerebral palsy attorneys
Other things
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Between The Veils and The Wishes
Is some reflection...

This being a new year, a fresh start is needed, at least by me. I have been running away from too much stuff in the past year. Veils is what my mentor told me, a story for another day. Among my priorities is to look for a new love...
Yup...
You know like the way you buy a new car and you can't stop tinkering with it, you're always at the garage or washing it in your free time....
Oops i digress...
In this new year we all have resolutions: some are carried over from previous years and some are new.This is my list of New-Year Resolutions, in no particular order:

Quit smoking: Ha! Been tryin this the whole of last year, without much success.

Find God: Sometimes (OK, all the time) i feel like i've lost touch with God. I know He's there, but am finding myself constantly on the dark side. Take above.

Read more: Exams have always showed me how stupid i was. This time i will endeavour to outdo them!

Get a better job: See above. The more the papers i have, the better the job i'll get, the better the job, the better the pay.

Look for a new love(Part 1): Like something else to tinker with. Got interested with blogging very late last year. This year i plan to expand my horizons even more. Thanx to akina gichungwa, msanii_xl, shiroh, mental and others who happen to fall under my blog searches! You rock!

Move out of home: This has been my plan for last year. This year am relocating big time!

Discover myself: Last year was in effect the start of my Discovery-of-Self. I discovered that life is not a ride, its the rollercoaster, Love is perfect, but none of us is perfect in it. See next.

Look for Love(Part 2):

Gotta let go of this girl who's always in my mind,
who told me that she doesn't understand what love is,
who rules my day-dreams and my night-visions,
Yet is too busy to call or write me.
Gotta find me someone for me
To whom i will be all the special things.

As gishungwa so correctly put it, love indeed is a weired thing (got me writing poems) Ha!!

And finally: Make a difference in someone's life. Noticed that i had become a pain in some people's lives.

The list will inevitably grow along with the needs of this coming year, but for now, those are tosha.

Hey, Happy New Year to all.
posted by Sammie @ 11:51 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Girl in the Meadow said…

    Hey, hope you doing fine,.thx if we rock manze kujaribu tu kidogo.
    Enjoy your year, if u want to quit smoking cigarettes try marijuana, its a better choice. LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sammie
Home: Nairobi, Kenya
About Me: Definitely not your average Jack. Love God, music, challenges and fun. Not as young as i would wish but not as old as you'd expect. Ha!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER