Between The V and The W

Is a story: Of life, of love, of politics, of anything that crosses this head of mine.

Links
KBW
<< # Kenyan Blogs ? >>
Other things
Other things
cerebral palsy attorneys
cerebral palsy attorneys
Other things
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Between the Victors and the Winners
Is congratulations from me, for all the winners of the Kaybee Awards.

KayBees 2006



I jua i haven't been writing, and i jua i haven't received any nomination?
Kwani? So what?

I haven't any content that would be classified as nasty, funny, thoughtful et al, so there.

I havent been updating this my-site for a while, call it bloggers block or anything, but i havent been myself of late.

Leo is supposed to be the blogger's meet-up. Cant make it coz i have to be somewhere else, but i wish everyone a mzuri time. I will get all the details, sio? please...

Till then(i dunno when) i wish u all happy days.
posted by Sammie @ 12:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sammie
Home: Nairobi, Kenya
About Me: Definitely not your average Jack. Love God, music, challenges and fun. Not as young as i would wish but not as old as you'd expect. Ha!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER